The candidates will be selected further to a thorough assessment of the documents provided (transcripts, a CV, a statement of purpose and 2 letters of reference).
The selection criteria are :
- Academic records of previous studies
- Scientific background of undergraduate studies
- Ranking of academic institution
- Motivation, cover letter
- Recommendation letters (using enclosed form)
- Mastering of English language (TOEFL or equivalent scores)
- Acquired practical experience
- Awards and grants
Even though the level in French will not be a selection criterion, the candidates are required to specify their level of French on their CV.
The candidates selected will be informed by email. They will also receive an admission letter by first class post, with all needed information for registration.
The candidates that have not been selected will be informed by email and post.
The Visa application will have to be started as soon as you receive your admission letter. Don’t forget that at least 2 months are usually necessary to obtain a visa for Europe.
Before you start filling out your application, please prepare :
- A letter (max. 2 pages) indicating your motivations in terms of :
- Interest to the MRT programme,
- Added value of the MRT programme for your professional career
- A recommendation letters using this template
The application form is divided into 4 steps :
- Personal data
- Education and professional experience
- Financial support
You can see all the information you will be asked for by downloading this sample application.