Before you start filling out your application, please prepare :
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A cover letter (max. 2 pages) explaining why you aplly to the International Master’s program in BioMedical Engineering and how it is linked to your professional project.
- A least one recommendation letter
- A complete transcript of records including every marks certified by your institution
The application form is divided into 4 steps :
- Personal data
- Education and professional experience
- Financial support
You can see all the information you will be asked for by downloading this sample application.
The candidates selected will be informed by email. They will also receive an admission letter, with all needed information for registration.
The candidates that have not been selected will be informed by email.
The Visa application will have to be started as soon as you receive your admission letter. Don’t forget that at least 2 months are usually necessary to obtain a visa for Europe.